I am an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Vanderbilt University.
Please reach out if you want to collaborate!
I will be recruiting students/staff for 2023.
I previously was a Post-Doc at MIT CSAIL working with Polina Golland, and prior to that a CS grad student at USC under Greg Ver Steeg and Paul Thompson. My research is focused on machine learning and its applications to medical imaging.
- 2022-5-03: Moving to Vanderbilt!
- 2021-11-03: Congrats to Peiqi and Razvan on their NeurIPS workshop papers; arxiv links to follow.
- 2021-05-15: MICCAI Early Accept of our Equivariant tracking paper!
- 2021-05-12: Thanks to Julia Gong for inviting me to talk to her seminar at Stanford.
- 2021-03-01: I'll be talking at the Dipy workshop (virtually) this year.
- 2021-03-01: Congrats to Malte, Borjan, and the Fetal team at BCH/HMS/MIT, our automated prescription abstract was accepted at ISMRM
- 2020-10-01: Our paper on the Worst Scanner Syndrome in Harmonization will be in MedNeurIPS workshop.
Selected Publications and Preprints
See the full list here: [link]
Equivariant Filters for Efficient Tracking in 3D Imaging
D Moyer, EA Turk, PE Grant, WM Wells, P Golland
MICCAI 2021 (upcoming)
- Paper (arXiv)
- Early accept
Scanner Invariant Representations for Diffusion MRI Harmonization
D Moyer, G Ver Steeg, CMW Tax, PM Thompson
Magn Reson in Med., 2020; 00: 1– 16.
Invariant Representations without Adversarial Training
D Moyer, S Gao, R Brekelmans, G Ver Steeg, A Galstyan
Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS) 2018
A Continuous Model of Cortical Connectivity
D Moyer, B Gutman, N Jahanshad, J Faskowitz, PM Thompson
Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), 2016.